Sunday, October 23, 2011

Alltop RSS: “My butt is too big”.

Alltop RSS
Alltop RSS feed for pregnancy.alltop.com
"My butt is too big".
Oct 23rd 2011, 13:29

This is what Monkey said to me while sitting in his car seat.  I started cracking up at his choice of wording.  His butt is anything but too big – I mean, the kid only weighs 29 pounds on a good day.  I don’t have a clue where he got that sentence from because I’m [...] Related posts:

  1. “My butt is too big”. This is what Monkey said to me while sitting in...
  2. Do other moms/dads want to make some extra money during down time? I know.  It’s a tough choice.  When our little Monkey’s...
  3. Worries about getting pregnant again Obviously, I’m not great at blogging regularly anymore.  I feel...
  4. Coupons and Coupon Codes: We Use Them Daily Let’s face it. Today we need to save as much...
  5. Who crawls out of the bedroom? Monkey and I have a pretty good bedtime routine going....
  6. Growing Pregnant Belly Week By Week Pregnancy Week By Week Pictures Hello, Tarzan here! Welcome to...
  7. New Contest: Post A Comment For A Chance To Win! It’s been awhile since we’ve launched a contest, so if...
  8. God Bless America Ten years ago today I was in college.  I was...
  9. Oh.My.Gosh. Toddler behavior can kiss my ass Holy hell, I have a crazy little boy on my...
  10. Best news of the day! I scheduled a bunch of appointments today: Dentist, physical, dermatologist,...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment